Saturday, November 13, 2010

Passion of the needles and ink...



I have no idea how to say why i love piercings... and tattoo as well actually,.. i have six piercings already... one in the tongue, one at the lips, four at the ears... hehehehe... :P... hmm.. kinda addictive... i don't know why... my first piercing was my tongue piercing.... it was a year ago in November... then my lips in march early this year... a month later my scaffold piercing... hehehe... it is an ear piercing that uses a stud that goes through two holes... there's picture shown later... :P...

scaffold piercing or industrial piercing... :P...

a few months back i pierced my own ear... using a somesort of a sewing needle... hahaha... i soak the needle in an antiseptic solution at first and poke the needle through my ears... hahahahahha!!!!!!! well... most people might say its dangerous... well... it;s not actually... just that u need to take care of it and everything would be fine... :)... so far no infections... i pierced my ear again a few weeks after my first time piercing myself... ehhehehe... :P...


i pierced myself... heheheh... :P

People might say i'm crazy or something... i don't really care anymore... coz this is what i like... and why should i bother though... hehehehe. :P... honestly saying... i get damn a lot of stares everytime i go somewhere... in shopping complexes, lifts, train stations, and ect... :P... kids would point and talk bout it to their friends in front of me as if i cant hear them... small kids ran to their parents as they were scared looking at me... old man stares as if i didn't notice them staring... wahahaha... this is kinda what i go through almost everyday when i go out somewhere... kinda get used to this already... but then sometimes its kinda awkward at times... :P....


All of my studs and ear rings collections.. :P...

i'm not going to cover my face with damn a lot of piercings... :S... just what i have right now is enough... plus one more eyebrow piercing coming soon... :P... an unique piercing... hehehe... haven't seen anyone around me with that particular style for the eyebrow piercings... i went to dragonfly and they said i need to wait to get that piercing... coz i think they need to order the stud.... i'm gonna get it end of this month... wohhooO!!!!!>.. ;P..


Coming soon... :P

As for the tattoo part... hmmm... i gotta go earn my own money 1st be4 i get one... :P... i'm planing to get the one like in the 1st picture in this post... :)... it cost around RM1k plus.... hehehehe... it is a tribal tattoo... maybe i'm gonna get that next year... or perhaps the year after that,,.. who knows... hehehehe... :P....

No comments:

Post a Comment