Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Disappearance...

    Its been over a year since i last post anything on my blog.. Too busy?? Nothings happened?. I myself not sure why i didn't write anything since last year... Gonna update more about life soon.. anything that relates to my life, passion,..
    Too many stuffs happened in my life that i have to try and recall back what had actually happen to myself.. One of the reason that I disappeared is that i have already started working. From a chef to a cinematographer.. yeah... gonna write more on that later. This is just a brief story of what had happen in this one year gap since my last post,.. :D... Diploma in Culinary Arts Graduate ends up doing cinematography.. :D.. more on that in my coming post.
    Relationship wise, still single, yeah, no luck.. hahaha.. :P... dun really bother that much now... sorta given up already.. but still hoping for some change in this coming future.. whatever lh.. :p
   Owh yeah.. done with my shoulder surgery and recovering quite well so far.. surgery was on 2nd of april.. gonna write something on that as well soon.. :D now i need to continue on doing physiotherapy to gain full movement of my left shoulder.. :D... and recently started playing badminton again, after over a year i stopped playing coz of my shoulder condition...
   Ive been travelling quite a few places recently.. it bcoz of my job dat i got this chance of travelling around... Doing wedding cinematography in those places... Singapore, Jakarta, Cambodia, Phuket, and more coming.. well those are outstation shoots... within Malaysia also ive been places ive never been before, events I never thought i got a chance to be in.. Meet alot of high profile peoples, celebrities and so on... got a chance to ride a Ducati bike in Sepang International Circuit as well... :D... its been awesome year, well there's up and downs in this one year duration and i cant recall much atm.. made a lot of new friends, new connections and ect..
   Im just roughly write whatever i can remember and yeah will try and keep updating stuffs here in my blog... :D... stay tuned ya'll!!  OWH YEAH!! :D..

No comments:

Post a Comment