Sunday, October 31, 2010

My First Time

Well... there will always the first time for what ever thing that we ever do in our life... First time burping as when we were baby... first word that we ever spoken(which i don't know)... first time on a aeroplane, car, bike, cycling, shopping, kissing, loving, heart broken, 1st day in school, college, this, that, and what so ever thnggy, :P....

hmm... I know most of you who reads the title of this post might think that i'm gonna post about my 1st time "$#%^& )"??? whahahaha... well...thats not it... :P... since i've never done that yet(as if ur gonna believe that)... :P... the 1st experience which happened to me today was that i got in a minor car accident... :S...


kinda funny actually... i was with two of my cousins today going to some shop in Jalan Klang Lama... to buy some stuff since they just moved in to a new house recently... i'm not sure of the exact name of that particular place when "it" happen just now...

driving like normal and safely as i usually do.. hehe... gave a signal to the left as i was going for the left turning... the distance of the car in the lane where i'm going to turn in was actually still far and enough for me to safely turn in to that lane... i'm not sure whats with that dude that hit me was actually thinking since he was suppose to slow down or even emergency break if he was about to hit me... i didn't even hear squelching tire which you will definately hear when someone is doing an emergency break... he must be dreaming or something...

as he hit me(my car) he rolls down the window and looking at the part of his car that hit me.... we went to the side of the road and stop...he seemed calm and cool at 1st as he was walking out and looking at his cars condition... i was still cool and still in control... i wasn't sure of how bad was my cars condition... after inspecting my car.. it was just a small dent... which is kinda easy for me to fix actually...

then i confronted him saying that he was the fault of this accident... slowly he starts stutter and shake as we were negotiating... i was damn sure that he was freaked out... not sure if it was me and my piercings or because of the incident... but then he was just freaking fine when he just walk out of the car... his hands was shaking like mad... hahaha.... he was taller than me and slim... i kept in my straight face on the whole time... i gave him choice if he wanted this to be solved at the police station or just here... but he wasn't firm with his decision... seeing him shake as he was really afraid makes me laugh in my thoughts... wahahahaha.... btw,, he didn't even dare to look at me as we were going through the negotiation.... wahahhahahha!!!!!!

since my car just have a minor damage on it and his even worse than mine, i just told him to just settle by our own selves... his stuttered speech and his shaking hand was damn obvious the whole time.. whahaha....!!! then we went back in the car and drove away... we started laughing like hell in the car because of that dude's reaction throughout the whole negotiation!!! waahhahahahahahahahhahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! since it was my 1st time involved in the accident, me and my cousins went of to buy lottery number of my car... but then the result came out none... :S... wahahha... but still i have to fix that dent on my car... :S... once i've got the time then i'll do it.. hehe... :P.... so everyone!!! DRIVE FREAKIN SAFELY!!!! this is to avoid from hitting some innocent people like me... wahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment